sky Of Mind
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

هذا المنتدى لكي يتدارس الناس المواضيع مع بعضهم، وفي خلال ذلك قوم من الذين اعطاهم ربنا الحكمة يعلمون الناس الحكمة

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The supremacy of God not people

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الماسة الصافية

الماسة الصافية

عدد المساهمات : 81
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/10/2011

The supremacy of God not people Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The supremacy of God not people   The supremacy of God not people I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 26, 2011 1:29 am

These are the days when the last critical moments of the incident, the depressor lever, folk Itsaflon even took some of them settled into the abyss of the valley and people began to live up even if they settled on the mountains and played folk Confused drunk, neither to these nor to those barbarians tend mob with all the crowed,In these critical moments for the moments of divine exam fell most of the people of the earth who claim to represent Islam or the Islamic way or another Unfortunately, the first to fall in the abyss are the scientists are working with assertion demonic chanting (Governor of people)And, long upheld by the enemies of the Prophets and Messengers and the Imams ((p)), but this time came out of the Great Satan separated from Sbergha and descended in their eyes and named them (the (democracy))Or freedom or free elections or any name of these names that are unable to reply and hit them in Mqatlhm Vkhaddawa and surrendered her to her family, because these scientists are working, and follow them are not only shells of the debt spiral empty religion on their tongues licking only.So carry these scientists are working spearhead the Great Satan and Gersoha in the heart of the faithful Ali (AS) and opened the wound and the Shura shed the old brushed-Khalifa of God and acknowledged his right to governance people Which is not acceptable to God Almighty and His Messenger and the Imams (AS), and so acknowledged these scientists is working aside the prophets and messengers and Imams (AS) and those admitted darkness killed Husayn ibn Ali (AS).And that hurt me most is that I do not find anyone to defend Governor of God Almighty in the land, even those who acknowledge the true governing body given up to defend because they have found to defend it and stand against the current sweeping The ruthless and worse and all acknowledge that the greatest governor of the people and acceptable to the people of the Koran until, alas, only a few of those and in the covenant with God that they read it (Say: O owner of the King King of the bearing you want).So set aside those scientists not working bedrock in the divine religion, a Governor of God and the succession of the Crown of God Almighty has not left to the people of the house (p) successors of God in the land and the rest of Imam Mahdi (AS) there is, according to elections or democracy, which went on the knees of these scientists are working,But aside these scientists are working Quran altogether God Almighty says in the Qur'an (I will create a Khalifa in the earth) (The Cow: 30)) and get off the Constitution and the law in the Quran and they say that the ruler or the caliph appointed by the people to elections and the constitution Established by the people, and so opposed to the scientists is working religion of God Almighty, but opposed to God and stood a row of Satan the accursed by God.So I thought I should write these words in order not to remain an argument for the protesters and the one who Ainyin result in the morning with that right between the unequivocal and I ask God Almighty to make these words the argument from the argument at the Day of Resurrection Arsat Those scientists are working and their followers state and went on their knees and fought against God, and fought with the family of Muhammad (p) and approved (Botballm) Aljpt and Evil, and disqualification of guardian Ali ibn Abi Talib (AS) and the imams of his son (p).

Mr. Ahmed Hassan p

Guardian and messenger of Imam Mehdi p

And first-Mahdi and Mohammad A. Al-Yamani promised

www.almehdyoon.org
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Sky of mind
Admin
Sky of mind

عدد المساهمات : 111
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2011

The supremacy of God not people Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The supremacy of God not people   The supremacy of God not people I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Thank you
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://skyofmind.forumegypt.net

The supremacy of God not people
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
sky Of Mind :: السيد أحمد الحسن اليماني الموعود :: English-
انتقل الى: