sky Of Mind
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

هذا المنتدى لكي يتدارس الناس المواضيع مع بعضهم، وفي خلال ذلك قوم من الذين اعطاهم ربنا الحكمة يعلمون الناس الحكمة

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Nine Steps To More Effective Paranting

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الماسة الصافية

الماسة الصافية

عدد المساهمات : 81
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/10/2011

Nine Steps To More Effective Paranting Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Nine Steps To More Effective Paranting   Nine Steps To More Effective Paranting I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 25, 2012 1:14 am

Nurture Your Child's Self-Esteem

Kids start developing their sense of self as babies when they see themselves through their parents' eyes. Your tone of voice, your body language, and your every expression are absorbed by your kids. Your words and actions as a parent affect their developing self-esteem more than anything else.

Praising accomplishments, however small, will make them feel proud; letting kids do things independently will make them feel capable and strong. By contrast, belittling comments or comparing a child unfavorably with another will make kids feel worthless.

Avoid making loaded statements or using words as weapons. Comments like "What a stupid thing to do!" or "You act more like a baby than your little brother!" cause damage just as physical blows do.

Choose your words carefully and be compassionate. Let your kids know that everyone makes mistakes and that you still love them, even when you don't love their behavior.

http://kidshealth.org/parent/positive/family/nine_steps.html
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Sky of mind
Admin
Sky of mind

عدد المساهمات : 111
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2011

Nine Steps To More Effective Paranting Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Nine Steps To More Effective Paranting   Nine Steps To More Effective Paranting I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Thank you my sister
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://skyofmind.forumegypt.net

Nine Steps To More Effective Paranting
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
sky Of Mind :: السيد أحمد الحسن اليماني الموعود :: English-
انتقل الى: