sky Of Mind
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

هذا المنتدى لكي يتدارس الناس المواضيع مع بعضهم، وفي خلال ذلك قوم من الذين اعطاهم ربنا الحكمة يعلمون الناس الحكمة

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Testament of the Holy Prophet

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
????
زائر

Testament of the Holy Prophet  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Testament of the Holy Prophet    Testament of the Holy Prophet  I_icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 03, 2011 11:07 am

The Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him and his family) said to Ali Ibn Abi Taleb during the night of his death:

“O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a leaf and a pen”, and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi’s. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his heavens Ali Al Mortada,The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of death comes to you, hand the will over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, Mohamed Al Baqir.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, Moussa Al Kadhim (The Patient).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, Ali Al Reda.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, Mohamed Al Thiqa (The Trustworthy).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate of the Holy Family of Mohamad Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi’s after them. then when the day of death comes to him, let him hand the will over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father’s: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer.”

Testament of the Holy Prophet Mohammad, may peace be on him and his family was mentioned in the following references:
• Chaykh Tawssi, Ghayba li Tawssi p.150
• Chaykh Hor L’Amili, Itbat Lhodat vol.1 p.549
• Chaykh Hor L’Amili, Al’Iqad Min Alhajaa p.393-3
• Chaykh Hassan Ben Soulayman Al Hiliy, Mokhtassar Al Bassa’ir p.159-4
• Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.53 p.147
• Al Allama Lmajlissi, Bihar Al Anwar vol.36 p.260
• Chaykh Abdo Allah Albahrani, Al’awalim vol.3 p.236
• Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Ghayat almoram vol.1 p.370
• Assayid Hachim Albahrani, Al Insaf p.222
• Al Fayd Al Kachani, Nawadir Al Akhbar p.294-9
• Chaykh Al Mirza Annouri, Annajm Attaqib vol.2 p.71
• Assayid Mohammad Mohammad Sadiq Assadr , Tarikh Ma Baad Addohour p.641-11
• Achaykh Al Mayanji, Makatib Arrassoul vol.2 p.96
• Chaykh Kourani, Mokhtassar Mo’jam Ahadith Al Imam Al Mahdi p.301-13
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Sky of mind
Admin
Sky of mind

عدد المساهمات : 111
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2011

Testament of the Holy Prophet  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Testament of the Holy Prophet    Testament of the Holy Prophet  I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Thank you
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://skyofmind.forumegypt.net

Testament of the Holy Prophet
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» A Brief View of the Holy Call

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
sky Of Mind :: السيد أحمد الحسن اليماني الموعود :: English-
انتقل الى: